Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Drive to Sydney and Home.....


Final drive to Sydney. Notice the train on the back of a truck - bit unclear as I was driving at the time - -but I truly think that this reflect on the strategy and policy of the old government in NSW towards public transport..!! And I arrive outside my place in Sydney - and my two babies get to see each other for the first time..!! This is the last post of my journey, and I have travelled 7,733 kms over four weeks..!! Many thanks to you all for sharing my travels and silly comments. To all those I have left behind in Northern Territory, I miss and love you all..!! To those who I have met along the way, many thanks for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and friendship, and to those I am returning to, nice to be back..!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Des
    Glad you got home safely. I am sure you're very glad to be back....Love from your wee big sister. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home my darling.., hot town tonight in sydney

    ReplyDelete